tretford® superior carpet flooring
Creating stimulating business environments improves productivity, personnel’s morale and promotes a strong, positive image to clients and customers.
Tretford® produces natural fiber cord carpet of the highest quality with unlimited design possibilities. Tretford® carpet roll comes in 48 stunning colors along with Tretford® carpet tile which comes in 35 vibrant colors.
Our New ECO Tile, comes without a PVC backing
Tretford Provides interior decorators with exceptional design opportunities while manufacturing carpet flooring that continually exceeds commercial carpet standards.
exceptional natural carpet advantages
Tretford’s® contemporary carpet manufacturing offers even more unparalleled advantages:
- Aids in promoting a healthy environment
- Performs as an air filter
- Asthma friendly
- Reduces airborne dust and allergens
- Improves indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Promotes energy savings
- Naturally anti-static (meeting IBM & ICL Standards for computer installations)
- Facilitates excellent indoor acoustics
- Manufactured with chemical free, sustainable, natural fibers from Cashmere goat
- Exemplary environmental protections and pollution reductions in manufacturing
- Exceptional performance in heavy duty, high traffic areas
- Cigarette and soil resistant
enhanced installation benefits
New Tretford® ECO Tile, Tretford® carpet roll and Tretford® carpet tile offer easy, efficient and affordable installation options; making Tretford’s® products preferable to other more costly, less environmentally friendly commercial carpet brands.
1. Tretford® formats are easily installed. Our carpet formats use a soft, flexible backing making them pliable, easy to handle and easy to move for more manageable installations.
2. Wastage is low – generally less than 5% – lower than wastage of traditional, larger broadloom carpets
3. Tretford® formats are easily transported. Our carpets do not require special lifting, cranes or transportation equipment.
4. Tretford® installations minimise damage. Our carpets are easy to manage during installation, which reduces incidental damage to other finishes.
5. Damaged, stained or worn carpet is easy to repair. Tretford® carpets can be cut without fraying making section replacement easy and efficient.