Two of our key priorities are
& pollution reduction
This follows through our entire process, from the selection of our raw ingredient, Cashmere goat hair, through to the development of our carpets using chemical free manufacturing.
We have worked with the same goat farmers and their families in Mongolia for over 20 years, ensuring continuity of supply in an environment that encourages partnership, mutual growth and trust.
All of the Cashmere goat hair used in tretford® carpets is dyed without bleaching, which not only gives our carpets their stunning, naturally rich colours, it eliminates the use of harmful toxins in the dying process.
natural fibre carpeting does much more than enhance the design and décor of your property. Some of the environmental qualities of our carpets and tiles include:
- Performs as an air filter
- Asthma Friendly
- Reduces airborne dust and allergens, and improves indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Promotes energy savings, and facilitates excellent indoor acoustics
- Naturally anti-static (meeting IBM & ICL Standards for computer installations)
- Manufactured with chemical free, sustainable, natural fibres from Cashmere goat hair
- Exemplary environmental protections and pollution reductions in manufacturing
- Exceptional performance in heavy duty, high traffic areas
- Cigarette and soil resistant