exceptional business interiors start with tretford® commercial carpet
Inspire confidence, distinguish and define your corporate identity and promote a healthy work environment with Tretford® commercial carpeting.
Whether you choose Tretford® carpet roll, Tretford® eco tile, Tretford® carpet tile or a combination of both, our cord carpet construction forms unique ribbing creating fabulously clean, elegant lines which establish a sense of order and structure in any room.
Our naturally rich carpet colour pallet offers stunning options to feature your brand or business colour scheme and to create remarkable designs. Our ability to provide solid carpet sheets or individually coloured tiles that can be cut into any pattern, including perfect circles, without fraying means your design options are only limited by imagination.
Tretford® commercial carpet is truly exceptional because it is made with natural, Cashmere goat fibres, which:
- Perform as an air filter
- Reducing airborne dust and allergens, and
- Improving indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Promote energy savings, and
- Facilitate excellent indoor acoustics
tretford® durability is guaranteed – even for industrial carpets
Office carpeting requires longevity and durability, not just exceptional design potential. Tretford® commercial carpet distinguishes itself from the competition by manufacturing industrial carpets that stand up to continuous wear and tear.
Tretford’s® goat hair construction is naturally durable and the life of our carpets is guaranteed. Tretford carries a standard 5 year limited Wear Warranty. Longer term warranties are offered on a project-by-project basis.
easy installation on floors and walls
Tretford® carpet is suitable for wall covering as well as floor covering. Due to its easy manageability, Tretford® is easier to install than wallpaper and it offers outstanding acoustics.
Both Tretford® carpet roll and Tretford® carpet tile offer easy, efficient and affordable installation options; making Tretford’s® products preferable to other more costly, less environmentally friendly commercial carpet brands.
1. Tretford® formats are easily installed. Our carpet formats use a soft, flexible backing making them pliable, easy to handle and easy to move for more manageable installations.
2. Wastage is low – generally less than 5% – lower than wastage of traditional broadloom carpets
3. Tretford® formats are easily transported. Our carpets do not require special lifting, cranes or transportation equipment.
4. Tretford® installations minimise damage. Our carpets are easy to manage during installation, which reduces incidental damage to other finishes.
5. Damaged, stained or worn carpet is easy to repair. Tretford® carpets can be cut without fraying making section replacement easy and efficient.